I just have a few more important points to make on this issue before moving on to something else. I am not going to rehash all the same things I already said. Nothing I said before was wrong and none of it has changed.
I have a very low tolerance for manipulation and Machiavelian asshattery. I have been watching it for decades around the world and I can usually spot it within a few minutes. I have spotted it all over this issue. And always one sided. Bundy and his clan are the ones manipulating public opinion to get their free stuff. It is Bundy who is taking advantage of generic public anger over Government tyranny in order to stir up support for his theft of valuable resources from public land. He is violating well established public law and law that is easily understood by 99.99% of people who speak English fluently and are not retarded. It is obvious that he is getting something for nothing. It is NOT his land.
So, I am looking back on the typical infowars agitprop videos of this situation and here is what I see:
1. “Pregnant women is thrown to the ground”. In the video, it wasn’t obvious she was pregnant. It was obvious that she was putting herself in a place of danger, intentionally and aggressively charging the BLM officers and then when she was slapped down, only then does she scream, “I’m pregnant”. If being pregnant entitles you to a special protected status, maybe you should stay home and protect yourself.
2. “Government truck hits ATV”. The government truck was already moving at a crawl and the ATV driver deliberately drove in front of it and wedged his own vehicle under the truck front bumper, then jumped away ans screamed, “they hit me”. Just like when Rachel Corey stood in front of an Israeli bulldozer and got run over.
3. In the final confrontation, large groups of men shouting, “I am unarmed”, intermingled with men who are definitely NOT unarmed. If you are part of an armed angry crowd, you get no protection for being unarmed.
4. Men shouting, “You can either arrest us all or kill us all”. Stupid. There are lots of other options. Including every combination of arrest, kill, injure, maim, and totally ignore. It’s not a rule just because you say it is.
5. The only “sniper” I saw was one of the “defenders”, set up on the highway overpass.
6. Bundy family instructed their minions to leave camo at home, yet did nothing to prevent those wearing camo from attending. The picture I saw, shows a line of camo wearing men forming a protective screen in front of Bundy, thus implying at least that they have his full consent to their presence. Having cake and eating it too.
7. The same people who whine and complain about corporate welfare, crony capitalism, welfare queens, and Obamaphones, are supporting this man’s “right” to free government grass and water for his cattle. It is all the same thing. Private enterprise cattle ranchers use their own land and have to compete against Bundy at the stockyards.
8. I wonder who the Bundy family voted for in the last 20 years. Freeloader mentality… I am guessing Obama, Reid, and Kerry were at the top of the list. I wonder how many of their supporters would have stayed home if this was known.
9. As the BLF is leaving, someone from the crown shouts, “GO BACK TO D.C.” Those park rangers and BLM employees likely all live in Nevada. If added manpower was needed, BLM would get them from neighboring states that also have lots of BLM and rangers. All those guys aren’t going back to D.C. They are going back to their homes, right next door to you bunch of yokels.