Big Freaking shock. Lance Armstrong WAS doping.
Still don’t care. I didn’t care when he was doing it and denying it and I still don’t care now that he is admitting to it but no longer doing it. I also wouldn’t care if he were using recreational drugs.
1. I think all sorts of sports venues are all about proving who is best. Best usually means that he has some unfair advantage. If it were a fair advantage, then the outcome of the event would be totally random chance and the Olympic contestants would be drawn by lot.
2. L.A. should be selected as the US Olympic Team coach. The guy gets results and proves that he is willing to sacrifice anything to win. That is the sort of thing America used to be known for.
3. There is no combination of drugs or dopes that would ever allow me to beat L.A. in any sport on his worst day.
4. He still won the Tour deFrance multiple times and no one can take that away from him. OK. It seems they can take that away from him. But L.A. is the only reason anyone cares about the Tour. Until he started winning it, they couldn’t even get news coverage of the event.
5. Now he is in big trouble with the US Anti-Doping committee. Why does the USA even have such a thing? Disband them immediately and send them all home.
6. L.A. will now be cleaned out financially in lawsuits from all those people he won law suits against. Self inflicted. He should never have tried to defend his honor and good name by perjuring himself in court. He should have taken the Hillery defense: “Congressman, I don’t recall the details of those cattle futures transactions”. There will be more people wanting a claim on his money than he ever had money to pay with. Good thing he has a rich Girl Friend.